- About New Life
- Watch & Listen
- Give Online
- Prayer Request
- Contact New Life
Cream Cheese Icing
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Flour two 10 inch cake pans.
2. Blend together the shortening and sugar in a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer. Set aside.
3. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. Mix the eggs, buttermilk, vanilla, and vinegar in a separate bowl. Alternate adding the flour mixture and the buttermilk mixture to the shortening mixture in the mixing bowl, mixing after each addition.
5. Pour in red food coloring.
6. Mix until just combined. Don’t overbeat.
7. Pour the batter evenly into the cake pans and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pan for 20 minutes before removing the cakes from the pan. cool completely before icing.
8. Now make the icing. Place the cream cheese and buttrer in a mixing bowl and whip until smooth. Sift the powdered sugar and add it to the bowl. Add the salt and mix.
9. Add the vanilla and mix until smooth.
10. Ice the cake.
Pastor James Hutchins was born in Carthage, Mississippi and raised in Marion, Indiana.
Student of The Month
Congrats to Keith Maddox Jr.!!!!
Wildin’ Out Wednesday’s
Every Wednesday @ 7pm
Good Friday – 6:30 PM
Meet us around the Cross to hear what happened on Good Friday!
Tribe Key Dates for March
25631 Smotherman Road
Frisco, TX 75033
PO Box 6024
Frisco, TX 75035
Worship Service (Sunday): 10 am
Christian Education: 9:00 - 9:45 am
Bible Study (Wednesday): 12pm
Bible Study (Wednesday Night): 7pm
Youth Church on 2nd, 3rd, and 5th Sundays
Toddler Church - Every Sunday