The charge of NLCC Men’s Ministry is to unite men of God in a brotherly bond according to God’s Holy Word.
We seek to build strong Godly relationships through God’s word, prayer, and with a steadfast dedication to Jesus Christ and to one another. To press toward the mark of becoming Christ-Like in all facets of life-Through serving in the Body of Christ, our homes, and the community. To nurture the minds of those who seek righteousness, to feed the spirits of those who thirst for knowledge and to build disciples for the Kingdom of God.
- To unite the men in brotherly love through serving in the NLCC.
- To encourage brothers to share praise reports, challenges and to assist one another in their spiritual development.
- To develop men to become strong leaders in the Body of Christ, home and community.
How Do We Meet Our Objectives
- Monday morning prayer at 6 am. Conference Bridge: (712) 775-7035 / Access Code: 563940#
Brotherhood Fellowship 3rd Saturday of each month
Encourage more involvement in Weds. Night bible study/Sunday Devotion
Quarterly events and annually men retreats
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-12. “The value of a friend”
- Galatians 6:1-2. “Bearing your brother burdens”
- 1stPeter 3:8. “Be of one mind-having compassion for one another”
- Hebrew 13:1. “Let brotherly love continue”
- 1st John 2:10. “He who loves his brother abides in the light”
- Ministry lead: Deacon Reginald McIntyre
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org